SAFETY & RULES
WARNING: Trampolining is an action / extreme sport and is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk and jump within your ability. This is not a video game, there are no do-overs.
- A waiver is required for all jumpers. If you are a minor, parent permission is required.
- Do NOT jump if pregnant or have any health or physical limitations (ex. if you're wearing any type of cast).
- No jumping or landing on pads. Pads are hard and may cause injuries to your feet, knees, back and ankles. ONLY JUMP ON TRAMPOLINE.
- Always jump and land on two feet - this is critical for safety. To perform a safety landing (or jumping stop), land on two feet, with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you.
- No wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, or playing tag.
- No sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads.
- No climbing on the walls or nets.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed on trampoline court or trampoline platform.
- Empty pockets of any potentially harmful objects. No belt buckles, clothing studs, keys, keychains, or sharp objects on apparel or in pockets.
- Objects, technology, or any other "foreign" object is NOT allowed on the trampolines (ex. camera, balls, phones, frisbee).
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed on the trampoline court.
Avoid jumping on another individuals trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on a trampoline that someone is occupying.
If falling, try to "ball up". The key is to keep your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring our arms / elbows / shoulders. It is also recommended to tuck your chin towards your chest to avoid whiplash.
No flips, inverts or tricks over the padding.
If crossing from one trampoline to another look around in order to check that you will not collide with another jumper.
If you already know how to perform a safe trick or flip you must be on your own trampoline, with no one else around you in order to try it.
PARK SAFETY STRATEGIES
- Each of the trampoline courts at Jumpmasters is monitored by trained trampoline staff. Our staff of trained trampoline monitors are trained in CPR and First Aid and are tasked with enforcing the court rules in a courteous manner.
- Jumpmasters wants to ensure a fun and safe flying experience for everyone at the park. Please be mindful of safety rules at all times. If you observe anyone violating our safety rules, please inform a staff member so they may be sure to respond appropriately.
- Every sport worth doing has its own requisite gear. The same is true with every activity in Jumpmasters.
Socks with Grip
- Each Flyer must wear a pair of Jumpmasters trampoline socks with grip ($3.00/pair).
- Our trampoline socks can be used time and time again at Jumpmasters. You will love their cool design and they make an excellent gift!
- Every square inch of exposed trampoline support structure (the steel and springs between the trampoline beds) is covered by 2 inches of gymnastics grade padding. In addition, we have added technology to our padding - the first layer is a carpet bonded foam for durability and strength, and the second layer of foam is enclosed in vinyl for adjustability and comfort. The springs are completely encapsulated in a polypropylene sheet and covered by vinyl padding.
- Studies indicate that a majority of trampoline injuries occur when a jumper falls off the trampoline to the ground or floor. We have reduced this risk by building our trampoline courts with trampoline wall enclosures, allowing our Flyers to stay on the trampoline surface.
- In the nearly unimaginable case that an 8 foot trampoline wall is not enough to contain a wayward Flyer, Jumpmasters has added additional footage of safety netting and no-hold netting above the walls which completely surrounds each of our two trampoline courts.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Training & Instruction
- Classes will be available to all levels of ability from never-jumped-before Flyers who want to learn to jump safely to expert gymnasts. Jumpmasters specializes in aerial training for action sports enthusiasts (skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, etc...). Training classes take place on three competition grade trampolines and utilize harness systems to help people perfect skills before jumping on their own.
Trampoline Court Rules
- To minimize the chance of dangerous situations especially for inexperienced Jumpers, Jumpmasters has clearly posted trampoline court rules at the entrance to each court. Patrons are to follow these rules and are enforced through our Community Watch program in a firm and consistent manner.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer's safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper in our facility is 300 pounds. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping at Jumpmasters.